|If this attack generates any Hits, instead of rolling Defense dice, the defender suffers D3+1 Wounds, +1 addition Wound for each Wound on this model.|
Although considered a myth by most southern Westerosi lords, the Savage Giants beyond the Wall are all too real, as the Night's Watch will attest. These huge creates wear no armor, and wield little more than crude mammoth bones or tree trunks. Yet, this is all they really need. A single giant can lay waste to the heaviest infantry, and virtually ignore a line of charging knights. Only raw numbers or mighty siege weapons can bring a Giant down.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Giant’s Mighty Swing attack deal more Wounds starting off, or deal more as they suffer Wounds?
- Mighty Swing deals +1 Wound for each Wound the Giant has suffered, meaning they are deadlier when near death.
If the Giant’s Mighty Swing gains more attack dice, and generates more than one hit, do I roll more D3’s to wound?
- No, Mighty Swing replaces all generated Hits with one D3.
- Giant Ability reworked to allow a maximum of 2 Wounds from Panic.
- Wounds total increased from “5” to “6’”
- Mighty Swing base damage increased from D3+1 to D3+2
- Morale reduced from “3+” to “4+”