Hear Me Roar
Wealth, power, and cunning comprise the core of the Lannister Faction. More so than anyone else, the Lannisters understand that it is not raw brute strength that wins wars, but the breaking of your enemy's will.
When playing House Lannister, players must master the arts of manipulation and deception, utilizing devastating Tactics Cards and Morale-affecting abilities to route their foes from the battlefield, rather than slaying them outright. Players who enjoy controlling the ebb and flow of the battlefield will naturally be drawn to this faction and its Commanders, ranging from the intimidation tactics of Tywin Lannister, The Lord of Casterly Rock, the punishing counterattack-style of Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer, to even the raw savagery of Gregor Clegane, The Mountain.
For those players seeking to achieve not through combat, but by dominating opponents with your will and cunning, House Lannister is the faction for you.
- 1 Faction Playstyle
- 2 Tactics Cards
- 3 Commanders
- 4 Attachments
- 5 Combat Units
- 6 Non-Combat Units
- 7 Products
The Best Gear Money Can Buy: House Lannister boasts some of the best armor and weapons available, granting them iron-clad defense and the tools to counter any threat.
Unmatched Wealth: Utilizing its vast resources, House Lannister can always afford to pay for more troops, granting them a number of restorative abilities on the battlefield.
Hear Me Roar: Lannisters do not win through raw combat, but instead through inducing Panic in the enemy. They also have several ways to reduce enemy Morale to achieve this strategy.
The Political Field: With characters such as Tyrion Lannister - The Imp and Cersei Lannister - Queen Regent, players have access to a number of Non-Combat Options that work to disrupt their opponent and lower the capabilities of their opponent's units.
Control and Manipulation: More than any other faction, House Lannister excels at denying opponents of their strategies and tactics, utilizing powerful Tactics Cards such as Counterplot and Intrigue And Subterfuge to outright cancel enemy Abilities and powers.
Gregor Clegane - The Mountain
Jaime Lannister - The Kingslayer
Joffrey Baratheon - First Of His Name
The High Sparrow - Father Of The Faithful
Tyrion Lannister - Halfman
Tywin Lannister - Lord Of Casterly Rock
- Arys Oakheart - Kingsguard
- Barristan Selmy - Lord Commander Of The Kingsguard
- Boros Blount - Kingsguard
- Gregor Clegane - Lord Tywin's Mad Dog
- Gregor Clegane - The Mountain
- Jaime Lannister - Kingsguard
- Jaime Lannister - Maimed Hostage
- Jaime Lannister - The Kingslayer
- Jaime Lannister - The Young Lion
- Joffrey Baratheon - First Of His Name
- Mandon Moore - Kingsguard
- Meryn Trant - Kingsguard
- Preston Greenfield - Kingsguard
- Sandor Clegane - The Hound
- Tyrion Lannister - Halfman
- Tyrion Lannister - The Giant Of Lannister
- Tywin Lannister - Lord Of Casterly Rock
- SIF001 - Starter Set - Stark vs Lannister
- SIF201 - Lannister Guardsmen
- SIF202 - Lannister Halberdiers
- SIF203 - House Clegane Mountain's Men
- SIF204 - Pyromancers
- SIF205 - Knights Of Casterly Rock
- SIF206 - Lannister Crossbowmen
- SIF207 - The Warrior's Sons
- SIF208 - Poor Fellows
- SIF209 - Lannister Heroes 1
- SIF210 - Lannister Heroes 2
- SIFKS001 - Kickstarter Campaign Hand Of The King