Fire & Blood
From A Song of Ice and Fire : TMG Wiki
18" each side.
- Once units have been deployed, beginning with the First Player, each player will alternate selecting 2 of their opponent's deployed Combat Units and place 1 Objective Token on each of them. These tokens represent Marked Units.
- Units costing 0 points cannot be Marked.
- Marked Units roll +2 Attack Dice on all attacks.
- When your Commander's unit activates, you may select 1 enemy Combat Unit within Long Range and place 1 Victory Point token on that unit.
- Each time a friendly Marked Unit destroys an enemy with an Attack or Ability, gain +1 additional Victory Point.
- Enemy Marked Units grat +2 Victory Points when destroyed.
- Each time any enemy unit with Victory Point tokens is destroyed, gain additional Victory Points equal to the Victory Point tokens on that unit.